Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Journal: 100 days





I feel like I haven't blogged in forever even though its only been 4 or 5 days.  Life seems to have sped up a great deal these last few weeks.  It seems like stress after stress and obligation after obligation has reared its ugly head.  It has made it very difficult to stay grounded and keep working on the things I need to work on.

Not all is bad though.  I got an alert from my sobriety app this afternoon that today is day 100.  I was pretty shocked.  I knew it was close but I really haven't been focusing too much on the number.  I do better when I focus on one day at a time.  I am still very humbled by this though.  I know it is only through working the steps, relying on my Savior and being willing to reach out that I have attained any success at all.

It is a great reminder of what got me here and what I need to keep doing if I am to keep moving forward.

Thanks for all your love and support!

~~~ Tim

5 comments:

  1. sooo wonderful and amazing! great job tim!!!
    wooo!!!

    i had no idea there is an app??!!! so cool!
    keep goin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few apps you can use depending on what platform you are using! Just search on "sobriety counter" and options should pop up!

      Delete
  2. dang Tim that is fantastic!! wow, one day at a time and next thing you know your phone *cursed phones tells you 100 days have gone by.

    Here's to another 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job babe. We are getting through the mire. There is light at the end of it somewhere. We'll find it.

    ReplyDelete