Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thought Of The Day

I ran across this today while doing my morning personal study.  It really brightened my morning and boosted my faith so I wanted to pass it along.



Seeing this, I was reminded of the scripture from Romans 8:28;

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Some days are harder than others, some trials more difficult to overcome with a good attitude.  Sometimes when I fall it is incredibly hard to dust myself off and get up off the floor.  Despite it all, I do know that it is worth it.  I do know that the rainbow is coming.  Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 6 months.  I don't know the time table, I just know that it IS coming.

~~~ Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment